- Akademia is a four-year educational model designed to help you discover your unique vision, while earning money to fund that vision at the same time.
Your Creative Project is a creative work in your primary interest area that you develop during the first year. During Akademia's four-year program, each client is responsible for creating one new project per year in their primary interest area, which will be the subject of their global marketing campaign. The objective of the Akademia curriculum is the development of your unique vision culminating in a four-year certification and launch of your vision into the real world.
- While we take every step to maximize exposure for and increase the likelihood of each client's success, we cannot guarantee a particular outcome due to unpredictable forces and the unique nature of each creative project. That said, we have assembled what we believe to be a powerful combination of an innovative curriculum, academic experts, corporate partners and radio, press, video, retail, licensing and live event channels to advance the career of each client.
- Akademia owns and operates its own extensive network of internet radio, press, video, retail, licensing and live event sites. The goal of this network is to enable clients to begin to build their body of work out in the real world and to bring diverse creative projects to audiences worldwide. Bershire Media Group and XR Media are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Akademia. XR Media stands for Xtreme Regionalized Media, a state-of-the-art fusion of the power of the Internet to deliver the highest media quality with a regional marketing focus. All media content is curated in Los Angeles and tailored to suit the language and cultural preferences of audiences in major metropolitan markets such as New York, Rio De Janeiro, London, Tokyo and others and delivered through our media websites. XR Media is putting creative leaders in touch with audiences all across the world by delivering content tailored for each region.
- All text, images, videos and weblinks shared with you as part of the curriculum are the intellectual property of Akademia. By enrolling in Akademia you agree to keep all text, images, video and weblinks confidential and will not duplicate or share this information in any form with anyone else.
You understand that, in the event that you knowingly breach this agreement, you may be held liable for financial damages as a result of this breach.
- If you participate in Akademia's Business Opportunity, you agree to be classified as an independent contractor for tax and regulatory purposes. As an independent contractor, you will retain flexible work hours, will be free to engage in other work opportunities, and will receive a 1099 tax form at the end of each tax year.
- If you participate in Akademia's Business Opportunity, you agree to abide by the guidelines set forth in our training materials and to conduct business in an ethical manner, using only methods that are legally permitted in your country or state. You agree to indemnify Akademia against any and all legal claims or fines should you knowingly or unknowingly violate the laws of your country or state.
- Refund Policy: Any request for a refund submitted within 30 days of enrollment will be granted. You may make monthly payments using your credit card or PayPal account. The amount of $99.95 will automatically be deducted from your account on the same date every month. Although you may cancel at any time, we are confident that you will be satisfied with the unique knowledge and support for your vision provided by our groundbreaking curriculum. After the 30-day refund period, no refunds will be issued for payments made.
- Discontinuation contigency: In the event that Akademia discontinues its program for any reason, Akademia will continue to provide services up to the paid-through date for those services. No refund will be given as a result of this discontinuation and inability to continue educational services for students. Services are provided on an ongoing basis at face value of the information provided only and are not tied to a particular outcome or conferral of a certificate for students beyond any possible discontinuation date. By enrolling, the client hereby indemnifies Akademia against any and all future claims due to Akademia's inability to continue its services or confer a certificate beyond its discontinuation date.
- Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled on an individual basis in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Los Angeles, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.